Your BumpYoga Instructor
Jana Cuff - Your instructor
10 things about Me
- I am a Caniwi Gal (a Canadian who has lived as a kiwi for almost 20 years).
- I am a Wife and Mum to two girls Lexi (8) and Sadie (4).
- I got hooked on pilates and prenatal yoga during my first pregnancy.
- I got really hooked after my second daughter. So much so I retrained so I could teach it myself.
- I love to teach. It's in my blood, part of my past as a high school teacher and my present as a qualified Pilates, TOTAL barre and prenatal yoga instructor.
- I love to learn and love any opportunity to add to my training.
- I have a can do, give it a go attitude and try to live to live my life with a bit of MOXIE (incnidentally the name of my other litttle pilates biz).
- I love to have fun and a laugh and like to bring this energy to my classes as well.
- I love to cook. My husband, however, does not like to clean up after my cooking. 😉
- I love coffee and if I can combo that with catching up with friends it's like icing on a cake.
Pilates Instructor- Intensive Mat Plus STOTT Pilates Trained Completion of Pre and Post Natal Pilates Mat workshops STOTT Pilates Certified Pre and Postnatal Yoga Instructor- SMcGregor BumpYoga Pregnancy Teacher Training
- Certified Baby Yoga/Massage Instructor- S McGregor BumpYoga Baby Massage/Yoga Teacher Training
- Qualified TOTAL Barre Instructor STOTT Pilates
- Pre and Postnatal trained TOTAL Barre Instructor STOTT Pilates
- Other STOTT Pilates Workshops- Introduction to Fascial Movement, Essential Matwork with a Fascial Focus, Anatomy Review, Prenatal Pilates on the Reformer, Total Barre Endurance 2, Total Barre Modified for Special Populations....to be continued........
- Lauren George Fitness Workshops including: Musicality Method, Cardio for Barre Junkies, Elevate Your Cueing